Click here for the results of the 2014-15 PAC Survey
We hope everyone had a wonderful Spring Break! With only 8 weeks left in the school year, there are still ways to help SEF meet its fundraising goal:
- Dine at Mountain Mike's Pizza on May 21st and they will donate a % of proceeds to SEF. Click here for the flyer. For information on other participating restaurants, click on the Donate tab.
- Support our Redwood students in their annual Jogathon on May 9th by pledging donations!
- Donate at Leadership Level and be invited to attend the SEF annual Leadership Event at Cooper-Garrod Vineyards. For everyone who has donated at Leadership level or above, there will be food, wine, a silent auction and a good time. Mark your calendar for Friday evening, May 2nd.
Click here for E-news archives.
SEF has raised $826,000 this year. Donate to SEF and help us reach our goal of $1,117,500.
Ways to donate to SEF:
Pls note that 2-3% of your donation is used by the credit-card processor for fees.
* Write a check * Donate with a Matching Gift
* Donate stock * Donate an old car
* Register with our loyalty program
The Saratoga Education Foundation (SEF) is celebrating its 31st year of operation, raising money to improve the education experiences of our kids in the Saratoga Union School District (SUSD). SEF is funded entirely by donations from local businesses and families like yours. Thanks to these donations, SEF was able to grant $1,043,637 for the 2013-14 school year to SUSD! These donations are critical to helping our district continue to provide an excellent education for our children.
Saratoga Education Foundation invites you to view our annual report: The Outlook
The Outlook includes:
- A letter from our SEF Presidents
- Program allocation break out of SEF’s 2013-2014 grant of $1,043,637 to SUSD
- Program outline and benefits to SUSD children
- Information on some of our SEF Teachers
- SEF Financial Summary for 2012-2013
- 2012-2013 raffle winners
- 2012-2013 donors